Current Research and Commentary about

Spiritually Active, Governance Engaged Conservatives (SAGE Cons)
SAGE CON COMMITMENT TO TRUMP: 66% mostly committed, 28% somewhat committed, 6% not too committed, 1% not at all committed, 1% not sure. DOES ADDING GOV. MIKE PENCE INCREASE TRUMP'S CHANCES OF WINNING: 72% increases his chances, 1% decreases his chances, 27% does not make any difference. ATTENTION TO THE ELECTION: 60% a lot, 27% quite a bit, 12% some, 1% not too much.

SAGE Con Vote Today
Trump vs. Clinton
8.17.16

  • Donald Trump 83%
  • Hillary Clinton 1%
  • Other Candidate 8%
  • Would not vote for President 4%
  • Undecided 5%

TRUMP:
SAGE Cons Who Plan to

Vote for Him and Are
Strongly Committed
to Him

%

How Much Are SAGE Cons
Paying Attention to the
2016 Presidential Elections

  • a lot of attention 48%
  • Quite a bit of attention 34%
  • Some attention 15%
  • Not too much attention 3%

BigChallenges Facing U.S.
Largest Gaps Between
Pastors and SAGE Cons

Election Outcome
EXPECTATIONS

  • Republican Party 61%
  • Democrat Party 7%
  • Neither major party 1%
  • Don’t know 31%

12% of Voting Age Adults are SAGE Cons

%